At heart, we're car people. We like the smell of oil, grease and smoking tires. We want to keep these cars running for future generations to enjoy. We do this through parts and vehicle sales, as well as maintaining an extensive collection of unique Fiero memorabilia. We also campaign a 2 car, quarter mile drag team.
The Pontiac Fiero was America's only mid-engine production vehicle. It didn't make history - it changed it. It gave Pontiac Excitement. It restarted the love of kit cars which hadn't been seen in years. We want to preserve the significance of the vehicle so that others can understand how unique and special this vehicle was to both Pontiac and the world.
We've been working with the Pontiac Fiero longer than GM did. We know what it takes to take them from mild to wild. We can help you envision your dream, and then guide you along the journey to achieve it. Let's talk about taking your Fiero to the next level.
30 years of Fiero expertise and experience brings ownership, racing, repair, social status, car club creation and management, as well as just about everything else you can imagine when it comes to our little 2 seater.
Some personal highlights:
- Introduced and was source source for Kevlar Fiero brake pads to Canada
- Personally owned over 100 Fieros, then stopped counting
- Helped create and was on the Board of Directors for the New England Fiero Association (NEFA)
- Helped create and was President of the Classic Fiero Owner's Group, International (CFOGi)
- Patented a radar detecting motorcycle helmet
- Currently own 7 Fieros ('84 4.3 V6 powered coupe, '84 Indy, '85 2M6, '86 front engine GT, '87 parts car coupe, '88 GT, '88 4.9 powered Formula)